Okay. So it’s been a month since I started this reading challenge. I wish I could say that I have better news but… Well….. 😬 🤷🏻♀️ I’ll explain but let me refresh you on the rules made by @SeriesToFinish.
Here’s the guidelines:
- You can read any genre and any format (Book, eReader, Audiobook, Graphic Novel, etc.).
- Books published before and in 2020 count.
- If a series is not completed, or at least the ARC for the final book available in 2020, you can not count it.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a new series or if you have read most of them and only need to read 1 book to finish, the goal is to complete the whole series.
- Challenge runs from January 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020.
You can get more information from my original post or from the @SeriesToFinish page.
Now I could give you an excuse but honestly, I don’t have one. March was kind of crazy (I think for all of us, tbh) so while I read some books, only one was a part of my challenge. Speaking of, let me list them again so you can see my progress [or lack thereof].
- All Souls Trilogy – Need to read 3. Read 0.
- Shadow of the Fox – Need to read 1. Read 0. (To be fair, the last book was JUST released!)
- Shaw Confessions – Need to read 2. Read 0. (But 1 is reserved at the library so as soon as they open again, I can pick it up!)
- Shadow and Bone – Need to read 3. Read 0.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Need to read 1. Read 0.
- Talon – Need to read 5. Read 0.
- The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy – Need to read 1. Read 0.
🤞🏻 April will knock a few more off! How’s your challenge going?