Here’s the guidelines:
- You can read any genre and any format (Book, eReader, Audiobook, Graphic Novel, etc.).
- Books published before and in 2020 count.
- If a series is not completed, or at least the ARC for the final book available in 2020, you can not count it.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a new series or if you have read most of them and only need to read 1 book to finish, the goal is to complete the whole series.
- Challenge runs from January 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020.
You can get more information from my original post or from the @SeriesToFinish page.
I don’t know if it was because I’ve been in the mood to read or if staying home has allowed me more time but I feel like I finally got some traction with this challenge. Here’s my list with updates showing my progress…
- All Souls Trilogy – Need to read 3 to finish. Read 0.
- Shadow of the Fox – DONE!
- Shaw Confessions – Need to read 2 to finish. Read 0. (But 1 is reserved at the library so as soon as they open again, I can pick it up!)
- Shadow and Bone – Need to read 3 to finish. Planning to read 1 in May.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Need to read 1 to finish. Read 0.
- Talon – Need to read 5 (3 of which are re-reads) to finish. First book ordered.
- The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy – DONE!
- Dark City Trilogy – DONE!
- One of Us Is Lying – Need to read 1 to finish. Planning to read it in May.
Did you participate in a reading challenge too? How’s it going?